VMP GT500 monoblade mechanical linkage throttle body for 2003-2004 Cobra
Financing available with Affirm.
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Increases airflow and improves horsepower
- Utilizes GT500 bolt pattern and mechanical linkage
- Oval single blade design
- Fits 2003-2004 Cobra and VMP TVS big elbow
- Accepts TPS sensor - includes TPS sensor screws
- 5" opening. Recommended 4.5" to 5" silicone reducer for use with standard 2003-2004 Cobra cold air intakes.
- Adds up to 30 rwhp at higher boost levels
Designed to increase airflow and improve horsepower by 5 to 8 percent, the VMP GT500 single blade throttle body for the 2003-2004 Cobra is a great way to boost the power on your ride.
Utilizing the GT500 bolt pattern, the VMP throttle body for the '03-'04 Cobra has a larger blade and more airflow than standard Cobra throttle bodies. Couple this throttle body with the matching VMP elbow, and a VMP supercharger, a stock 4.6 L 4V Cobra engine is capable of over 700 rwhp.
Made of high quality billet aluminum, the VMP throttle bodies for the 2003-2004 Cobra are CNC machined with precision for an excellent fit and long-lasting use.
Includes: (1) 2003-2004 VMP Throttle Body for the 2003-2004 Cobra and (2) TPS sensor screws