Black Friday Sale Happening Now!
Order Now - Sale Ends 11/29/21 At Midnight EST!
VMP 11-14 Mustang GT 5.0 L Supercharger - Gen3R 2.65 L TVS - Complete
Financing available with Affirm.
It is required that you fill out the tune order form after purchasing this product. Once the form is completed, an email chain will automatically be created with the email address that you provide in the form - this email chain is where you will communicate with your tuner, and where the tune files will be sent.
VMP’s flagship Gen3R is right at home on your daily driver, or your 8 second street-strip monster. One supercharger can meet your needs now, and in the future. Different pulley sizes allow you to achieve different boost and thus horsepower levels. The Gen3R can be turned-down to as little as 650-700 rear-wheel horsepower, or turned up to 1200+ rear-wheel horsepower.
This kit uses our latest VMP Gen3R 2.65 L TVS head unit and includes everything you need to boost your car.
- Rated at 850 HP and 700 Ft/Lb TQ*
- Warrantied components
- Complete kit with custom tuning
- Easy to install at home in 8-12 hours by following our videos
- Maintains stock-like driveability
- Expandability - room to grow when you want to upgrade
The VMP Gen3R is the latest evolution of our VMP line of superchargers. The “R” maintains the excellent low-end torque and response that TVS blowers are known for, but accelerates like a jet all the way up to red-line. Incredible advancements in supercharger port technology (patent-pending) and inlet design make for a blower that rivals superchargers over a liter larger in size.
Start with an 88mm pulley for mild combinations on pump gas, and pulley-down as your appetite for horsepower grows. The Gen3R is the blower that keeps on giving. As pulley size goes down, power and boost go up exponentially. When you max out the stock 6-rib belt, upgrade to one of our 8 or 10 rib overdrive setups. VMP’s kits are fully upgradeable with larger throttle bodies and smaller pulleys for when you install supporting mods and want even more power.
The 11-14 Gen1 coyote motor is a formidable engine, holding up to 600-700rwhp with ease. The key is good fuel quality and not over-doing it with too much boost and too little octane. We recommend an 88mm pulley for 91 and 93 octane, for boostane or E85 you may use an 85mm pulley or smaller.
VMP TVS supercharger kit includes:
- VMP Gen3R 2.65 L TVS supercharger head-unit
- 92 mm / 3.5 in supercharger pulley for 11-12psi
- Cast aluminum supercharger lower intake manifold with integrated CAC (charge air cooler / intercooler)
- VMP Twinjet 69 MM throttle body
- 123 MM air intake system
- VMP billet aluminum fuel rails
- 56 lb fuel injectors
- VMP Plug and Play fuel pump booster
- Heavy duty first-sheave FEAD system with belt, all idlers, tensioner, and bracketry
- VMP dual-fan triple-pass heat exchanger / low-temp radiator
- Intercooler pump with lines and reservoir for supercharger low-temp cooling system
- VMP plug and play wiring harness set
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps you need to supercharge!
- Choose a tuning device if you don’t have one
- One year warranty on VMP TVS supercharger components
- 100,000 mile service interval on supercharger
- One year of VMP custom tuning support
- Installation videos and M-F/9-5 phone support
- *93 octane recommended for best performance and rated power output
- *Horsepower ratings vary based on quality of fuel, conditions, and exhaust. Speak with our team for the best combination to meet your horsepower goals.
- *Not approved for sale or installation in the state of California or any other states that require an EO number.
- We recommend NGK TR7ix plugs for supercharged coyotes (see below)
For installation help, checkout the intstallation materials below. If you have any additional questions, call our product specialist at 321-206-9369 or use the chat feature in the lower righthand corner of the site.