JLT 3.0 Oil Separator, (2011-17 Supercharged GT, Passenger Side, Clear)
- 3 oz capacity
- Solid billet aluminum for durability
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT passenger side with Roush, VMP, Whipple (REAR FEED ONLY), or FRPP Superchargers
- Fits 2015-2017 Mustang GT with Roush, VMP Supercharger
- DOES NOT fit 2015 GT with Whipple Supercharger
- Comes with oil separator and hoses fully assembled
- Easy to install with OEM style quick connect PCV fittings
The solution? A catch can, also known as an oil separator.
Milled from solid billet aluminum for durability, this JLT oil separator has a knurled tank base for easy removal to drain the spent oil, and an O-ring seal to prevent leaks.
Designed with a multi-stage filtering system, by the time the oil gets through the filtering process it’s too heavy to be passed into the intake.
The JLT oil separator holds 3 oz of fluid. That may not sound like a lot, but you shouldn’t see that much oil in your PCV system. Drain it every 2000-3000 miles and you will never come close to filling it.
*This product is NOT CARB (California Air Resource Board) Exempt. It is not for legal sale or use in the state of CA or any other states adopting CA emission standards and require a CA Executive Order (EO) number.