90MM Idler pulley for use with smaller SC pulleys
Financing available with Affirm.
- Easy installation
- Constructed of black hardcoat anodized Billet aluminum
- Heavy-duty bearing
- Factory bolt is reused
- Installation Instructions
A great upgrade to the factory idler pulley, the VMP 90 mm idler pulley uses a factory size and brand NSK heavy-duty bearing. When the proper sized bearing is used, the need for double bearings is eliminated.
Easy to install, the VMP 90 mm idler pulley can be installed in just a few minutes in your garage. Made in the USA, with durability in mind, our 90 mm idler pulley is constructed of Billet anodized aluminum.
Fits these applications/situations:
- 2011+ 5.0 L Mustang GT with Roush, Whipple, and VMP Superchargers (some filing may be needed due to core shift in the bracket for the idlers)
- Other applications that require an idler with 17 mm bore
- Can be used with 2.4", 2.5", 2.6", 2.7", or 2.8" supercharger pulleys on a 2007-2012 Shelby GT500. This idler helps eliminate belt slack and gets better wrap with smaller supercharger pulleys
- Roush M90 and P51 TVS blowers when installing a smaller supercharger pulley, install below the supercharger pulley
Note: On a GT500 the idler pulley should be installed below the intercooler tubes, to the left side of the blower.