VMP Ultimate Pulley Removal & Installation Tool for 2003-2004 Cobra (U-Plate)
- Easy to use - removes and installs pulleys
- Heavy duty construction for multiple use
- Packaged in a foam-lined hard case
- Provides damage-free removal
- Includes U-shaped plate for removing 3.55" stock 2003-2004 Cobra pulleys
- Also works with Shelbys, Lightnings, Roushcharged F-150s, Roushcharged Mustangs (09+ M90 with press fit pulley or P51 TVS)
- Includes all necessary installation hardware and instructions
Seeking an easy solution for swapping out your stock supercharger pulley on your 2003-2004 Cobra? VMP's Ultimate Pulley Removal & Installation Tool with the u-shaped plate makes switching stock Cobra pulleys quick and easy.
Heavy-duty construction with high-quality parts, the VMP Ultimate Pulley Removal and Installation Tool is made to withstand multiple uses.
Easy to use, the VMP Ultimate Pulley Removal & Installation tool will remove and install factory press-fit pulleys while the supercharger is still installed on the car. The VMP tool includes fine thread bolts, bearing (crucial to an easy installation), and a supplied grease pack to make using the tool a breeze. Avoid the headaches of less expensive tools that use course thread bolts and no bearing that make a pulley removal and installation 10 times harder.
The VMP Ultimate Pulley Removal & Installation tool comes packaged in a hard-sided foam-lined case with all necessary instructions and hardware. The handy case makes the tool easy to store and keeps all necessary parts together.
Want to remove 3" or smaller pulleys (stock or aftermarket) without damage? Check out the optional VMP Clam-shell that grabs the pulley by the ribs and applies equal pulling force all the way around.
Includes (1) pulley tool installation/removal kit, (1) u-plate, (1) foam lined hard case, all necessary hardware and instructions