VMP 15-17 F-150 5.0 L Supercharger Kit - Gen3R 2.65 L TVS - Complete
VMP 15-17 F-150 5.0L Supercharger Kit - Gen3R 2.65 L TVS - Complete
VMP Performance’s line of superchargers does not end with just Mustangs. The same tire-shredding performance is available for your Ford F-150 5.0 L truck! With Ford’s switch to an aluminum-bodied F150 in 2015 the 1/2 - ton pickup shed over 700lbs, making it much quicker. Stop-light to stop-light, we guarantee the boost from a VMP Gen3 will surprise the vehicle next to you. On the street, or on the track, there is no replacement for the instant torque VMP’s TVS-based supercharger provides. Click on the video tab to see results from VMP’s own supercharged 2016 F150.
This kit starts with our latest head-unit, the VMP Gen3R 2.65L TVS. Everything you need to boost your 5.0L V8 truck is included.
- Rated at 750 HP and 550 Ft/Lb TQ*
- Warrantied components
- Complete kit with custom tuning
- Easy to install at home in 8-12 hours by following our videos
- Maintains stock-like driveability
- Expandability - room to grow when you want to upgrade
The VMP Gen3R is the evolution of our original 2.65L design, a new high-flow case design and patent-pending port technology optimizes airflow and horsepower across a wide RPM range. Using Eaton Corp’s 2.65 L rotor-pack, it is one of the most efficient positive-displacement roots style compressors out there. The VMP Gen3R is perfect when you want more performance from your street truck, off-road machine, or bro-dozer. Whatever you choose to use your truck for, the VMP S/C kit will transform the performance of your F-150. In stock form the trucks dyno around 300-325 rear-wheel horsepower, the VMP Gen3 will boost power to 600-650 RWHP and beyond. VMP’s kits are fully upgradeable with larger throttle bodies and smaller pulleys; for when you choose to install supporting mods and desire even more power. Do you tow in the mountains? at 5,000 feet of elevation, 25% of your power is gone, effectively making your truck run like a naturally-aspirated V6. The boost from a VMP TVS supercharger makes up for that loss in air density. If you’ll be living and towing at high altitudes, you can choose to pulley your supercharger down to compensate.
VMP TVS supercharger kit includes:
- VMP Gen3R 2.65 L TVS supercharger head-unit
- Cast aluminum supercharger lower intake manifold with integrated CAC (charge air cooler / intercooler)
- VMP Twinjet 69mm throttle body
- 120MM air intake system
- VMP billet aluminum fuel rails
- VMP Plug and Play fuel pump booster
- FIC 1000 CC fuel injectors
- Heavy duty first-sheave FEAD system with belt, all idlers, tensioner, and bracketry.
- VMP dual-fan and triple-pass heat exchanger / low-temp radiator with F150 bracket
- Intercooler pump with lines and reservoir for supercharger low-temp cooling system
- VMP plug and play wiring harness set
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps you need to supercharger your truck!
- 82mm pulley standard, 79mm and below requires Boostane additive
- Choose a tuning device if you don’t have one
- VMP Twinjet 69mm standard, you may upgrade to the VMP 137 or 163R Monoblade
- One year warranty on VMP TVS supercharger components
- 100,000 mile service interval on Eaton TVS supercharger
- One year of VMP custom tuning support
- Installation videos and M-F/9-5 phone support
- Every VMP supercharger kit includes a VMP custom tune with datalog review and adjustment.
- Select your preferred tuning device from the above options (additional cost)
- Updates for new mods are no-charge when the parts are purchased from VMP
- We will contact you for vehicle modifications and details after you order
- The fuel upgrades included with the kit are intended for 91-93 octane gasoline based fuels. Running E85 is possible with fuel system upgrades and yields large power gains, E85 tunes are extra.
- *93 octane recommended for best performance and rated power output
- *Not approved for sale or installation in the state of California or any other states that require an EO number.
- We recommend NGK TR7ix plugs for supercharged coyotes (see kit below)