McLeod RXT Twin Disc Clutch For 2011-2016 5.0L Mustang GT & Boss 302 (23 Spline)
Financing available with Affirm.
McLeod Twin Disc RXT Clutch for 2011-2016 Mustang GT 5.0L & Boss 302 (23 Spline)
- Pressure Plate
- Two Ceramic Friction Disc
- Floater Plate
- Flywheel Adaption Plate
- Alignment Tool
- Holds Up to 1,000 HP
- Amazing Stock-Like Soft Pedal Feel
- Allows for Quick Shifts with Quick Action Pressure Plate Spring
- Perfect Balance for Performance & Street
- Uses Metallic Facing Front & Back Discs for Increased Holding Power
- Can Re-use Stock Flywheel, but performs best with Aftermarket Flywheel
- Stock Flywheel can be used with this model
- Steel & Aluminum Flywheels are also available
The RXT Street Twin Clutch Assembly is the solution to extreme street-able horsepower. The RXT can handle up to 1000 HP while still maintaining light pedal effort and excellent street characteristics. Since this assembly adapts to most applications, there is no need to purchase a new flywheel, which considerably lowers the overall cost of the unit.
The RXT Street Twin clutch kit is an ideal clutch for the extreme horsepower street enthusiast with an economically priced clutch kit that does not include a flywheel. Able to hold up to 1000hp, the extreme version of the RST clutch kit is for those who have kicked it up another notch and is still streetable. Ceramic facings on the clutch discs provide slightly aggressive engagement with a soft pedal effort will make this clutch suitable for most street performance enthusiast. Kit includes: Pressure Plate, two ceramic friction discs, floater plate, McLeod Patent-Pending adapter ring & pilot tool.
*Product Pictured May not be exactly as shown*