VMP underhood ice tank for supercharged 2015-2017 Mustang GT 5.0 L
Financing available with Affirm.
- Easy to install
- Large 2+ gallon capacity: holds 10 lbs of ice easily, 20 lbs if you really pack it
- 1/4" ball valve for draining the melted ice after a pass
- Fits positive displacement superchargers (VMP, Roush, KB, and Whipple) that use a rear inlet design
- Line-X black textured coating for improved underhood appearance and reduced sweating
- Lightweight aluminum construction - actual weight only 7 lbs empty
- 4" Clear lid standard
- Optional black lid
- Fits: 2015-2017 Mustang GT 5.0 L
- Attaches to factory mounting points
The VMP underhood ice tank replaces the factory degas bottle and is ideal for 1/4 mile runs. With a large capacity, the VMP ice tank easily holds 10 lbs of ice, 20 lbs if you really pack it - perfect for loading bags of ice before a run. Our testing shows the VMP underhood ice tank can improve your ET by .2-.4 tenths in the 1/4 mile!
Constructed of lightweight aluminum, the VMP ice tank is black textured coated with Line-X for improved underhood appearance and reduced sweating. Comes with a sealed clear lid that easily twists off.
Note: May require some heat shield trimming. Does not fit with Roush airbox style intakes or Roush 110 mm intake. Not recommended for cars that are road-raced.
Usage: The drain valve is located to prevent fully draining the tank, this is to keep the pump from sucking air and loosing prime. We recommend installing a switch on the pump circuit so you do not melt all the ice before getting to the line. Avoid over-packing the tank with ice as the intercooler pump can lose prime. Use ice that is made from large chunks for the best results.
Includes: (1) VMP ice tank