VMP Monoblade 137 Throttle Body for 18+ 5.0 L
Financing available with Affirm.
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Increases of 5-8 percent rwhp
- Industry exclusive - works on 2018-2019 Cobra jet intake manifold (M-9424-M50CJA)
- NO ADAPTER BOX required
- Comes assembled and tested with factory digital electronics
- Works with 2018+ Mustang GT 5.0 L, 2018+ F-150 5.0 L
- Fits common VMP, Shelby, and Roush supercharger openings
- Monoblade design provides for a combination of high flow, driveability, and tunability
- Recommended for naturally aspirated applications and power adders in the 700-1000 rwhp range
Size and fitment:
- Based on the GT500 bolt-pattern
- Blade measures 66 mm tall x 148 mm wide
- Smaller blade design is extremely easy to tune
- The “137” designates the surface area of the opening. Measuring and naming throttle bodies by blade width is not accurate for flow potential. VMP has chosen to designate their line of monoblade throttle bodies by surface area.
The more air that flows into your engine, the more power it’ll generate. An easy way to bolt on an additional 5 to 8 percent rwhp, is to upgrade the stock throttle body. Designed to be extremely user friendly, the VMP 137 monoblade is a great solution for Mustang and F-150 owners who want the power boost of a monoblade with better driveability and idle performance than many larger monoblades. Made to be right at home on the street or track, the VMP 137 throttle body can be used on completely stock or modified engines.
Built with the same digital electronics found on 2018+ Fords (designated by a J on the motor cover instead of an F) VMP’s line of digital throttle bodies include native electronics. Tested and set, simply bolt the VMP throttle body onto the vehicle and load the proper tune. No throttle body adapter boxes needed. VMP’s throttle bodies with native digital electronics will alleviate idle and fail safe issues, save time, and money often caused by these adapters.
Includes: VMP 137 Monoblade Throttle body for 18+ 5.0 L (VMP-M137-J)
Recommended: 6 in PNP harness extension (VMP-INT006)
Weight: 5.75 lbs