Install, Dyno Tune, & Hotel Stay | GEN 3 2.65 L TVS Stage 3 Kit | 2015-2017 5.0 L Mustang
This package deal includes installation, spark plugs, dyno tuning and a complimentary 2-night hotel stay in beautiful New Smyrna Beach, Florida! Once purchased, a VMP staff member will reach out to you to schedule your installation and hotel accommodations. Pricing is base, adding options may increase price.
The GEN 3 is here, the pinnacle of TVS technology is now the foundation of power for your 2011-2017 5.0L Mustang! And this is as mean as it gets! Stage 3, ready to rock right out of the box! Now featuring the VMP GEN 3 TVS Supercharger. The mighty VMP Gen 3 TVS is capable of over 1000whp when paired with the correct parts and fuel.
VMP GEN 3 - 2.65L TVS for 2015-2017 GT 5.0L STAGE 3 including 95#/1000cc fuel injectors, VMP fuel pump booster, an optional huge new VMP 160mm Monoblade throttle body, VMP Dual Fan/Triple Pass heat exchanger and VMP CUSTOM TUNES!
In the Kit
- VMP GEN 3 - 2.65L TVS
- VMP Dual Fan Triple Pass Heat Exchanger with Plug N Play Harness:
- Heat Exchanger Dimensions: 12.25" Tall x 3" thick x 24" wide core (28" with end tanks)
- 95#/1000cc Fuel Injectors
- Your choice of JLT Big Air or PMAS 120mm intakes
- VMP Twin Jet 67 throttle body with adapter plate (160mm Monoblade optional)
- VMP Fuel Pump Booster
- Brisk RR14YS spark plugs
- Your choice of pulley size (see below)
- Plug and play wiring harness extensions
- Upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds with high-efficiency intercooler
- Intercooler pump & lines
- 1st shiv HD belt system with tensioner, belt, and idlers.
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
- VMP Custom Calibration (SCT device available)
- Performance - 600+ RWHP 5.0L and 800+ RWHP Boss 302
- Reliability - 1 year warranty and 100,000 Mile Service Interval on TVS blower
- Flexibility - Dial in at a level appropriate for you with our selection of pulleys & upgrades
- Driveability - Fantastic driveability even at the highest boost levels.
- Expandability - TONS of room to grow with many of our optional upgrades
Stock long block, 1000+ WHP. We don't recommend this.
2017 Mustang GT, automatic, Dynatech headers and midpipe. Red line is 82mm pulley on VMP Gen2-R TVS and VMP TwinJet 67mm throttle body, with 93 octane. Blue line is VMP Gen 3 TVS and VMP TwinJet 67mm throttle body using a 90mm pulley on same 93 octane.
*SOME ITEMS MAY VARY DUE TO AVAILABILITY.
Important parts and tuning notice:
By ordering this tune, you agree to assume all responsibility for assuring that it is to be used for off-road and/or competition use only and is not to be used on a vehicle that is registered for use on public roads nor highways.
Because U.S., Canadian, and other international, state or provincial laws and regulations may prohibit removal or modification of components that were installed on vehicles by Ford Motor Company to meet emission requirements or to comply with motor vehicle safety regulations applicable to vehicles manufactured for use on public roads, VMP wants you to know the following:
Most of the parts and services offered in this online catalog are for off-road use or competition use only. Use on State and Federal Highways may be a violation of the EPA Clean Air Act. The Clean Air Act can be found at http://www.epa.gov/air/caa/. This document contains in detail what are considered to be violations of the CAA and corresponding penalties for failure to obey and should be read in full before purchasing or installing this off-road or race use only product. Ensuring that all emissions, noise/sound, and speed/use related laws are followed is the responsibility of the Buyer(s). Installation and use of this product indicates that this disclaimer has been read, acknowledged, and understood fully by both the Buyer(s) and Installer(s). The Buyer(s) assume all associated risk of the purchase.
Federal and several state and provincial laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part that affects emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. VMP assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customers modifications and/or use of our products or services. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws.
The emissions laws and regulations of the state of California apply to all non-racing vehicles. Consequently, some parts in this catalog may legally be used in California only on a racing vehicle which will never be operated on public roads.