Roush CAI for Mustang 11-14 GT 5.0L and 2010 4.6L 3V R2300 & VMP TVS
- Large 110 mm MAF (Mass Air Flow) tube
- Cold air box designed to keep out water from 2013-2014 GT hood louvers
- Washable, re-usable, high-flow air filter element
- Reinforced molded clean air tube
- Can be used on 2011-2014 5.0L-4v Mustangs with ROUSH 2.3L TVS Superchargers
- Can be used on 2011-2014 5.0L-4v Mustangs with Ford Racing/Whipple 2.3L/2.9L Superchargers
- Can be used on 2010 4.6L 3V Roush 540HP ""RH"" or GT with R2300 kit
- Can be used on 2010 4.6L 3V with VMP TVS Upgrade for M90
- All required hardware included
- 90-Day ROUSH Parts only limited warranty included
- CUSTOM PCM CALIBRATION REQUIRED (NO ROUSH TUNE PROVIDED)
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR INSTALLATION IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The ROUSH Mustang Supercharger Cold Air Induction is a more efficient air intake method than the standard air filtering process. Air first comes into the Air Dam, which keeps out hot air from the engine compartment. The result is that the air entering the filter is cooler and dense, providing for a more potent air charge.
The ROUSH air filtration performance is second to none. The Mustang air filters are 100% washable and reusable. The intake features a Cool Air Dam which surrounds the high-flow filter, helping to keep out hot air from the engine and debris (from hood louvers as seen in 2014 Mustang), further maximizing performance.
This CAI kit includes all the necessary hardware, making it quick and easy to install. Intake will work on 2011-2014 5.0L-4v Mustangs with the ROUSH TVS Supercharger. Also works with 2011-2014 5.0L-4v Mustangs with Ford Racing and Whipple 2.3L/2.9L Superchargers.
**TUNE IS NOT INCLUDED (CUSTOM PCM CALIBRATION REQUIRED) ** **NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR INSTALLATION IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA**
The ""ROUSH"" logo is also featured on the kit, thereby stamping your car with the mark of the leader in automotive performance. As a result, this kit not only makes your car faster, it makes it look faster when you open your hood.