Replacement Bosch Intercooler Pump, for 03-04 Cobra 99-04 Lightning & GT500
The OEM Bosch intercooler pump found in 99-04 Lightnings, 03-04 Cobras, and 07-12 GT500s often fails in a few years or 20,000-40,000 miles. This results in reduced engine timing from improperly cooled charge air, and can even lead to pinging and engine failure. Always make sure your intercooler reservoir has fluid moving through it.
Rated at 4 GPM when installed in intercooler system
This pump is also a replacement for many aftermarket supercharger kits such as Kenne Bell, Whipple, and Roush that use the same pump. It is an upgrade for Vortech kits that came with a smaller pump.
Bosch Water Pumps are designed to operate in the highly-stressful environment of today's cooling systems. Each pump features 100% new, OEM-quality components. Nothing is remanufactured.
- Unitized seal
- Precision pressed hub and impeller
- Precision ground, unitized bearing assembly
- Precision machined mounting surfaces
- Provides exceptional protection against leakage and contamination
- Added performance and longer pump life
- Withstands stress
- Proper sealing
- Accurate, easy installation