BMR RED K-Member, Lowered Motor Mounts, for 2005-2014 Mustang
Financing available with Affirm.
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford S-197 Mustang
- Bolt-on installation
- 20 lb weight reduction over stock with integrated motor mount design
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Works with stock A-arms or BMR A-arms
- Made with 1/2" lower engine mounts for stock hydraulic or electric steering rack
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Durable RED powder coat finish
- Made in the USA
Designed to provide a lightweight alternative to the heavy and bulky factory K-member,the BMR Tubular K-member is manufactured from 1", 1-1/4", and 1 ½" DOM tubing for strength and durability.
The BMR Tubular K-member for your 2005-2014 Mustang is a simple bolt-on installation that requires no modifications for fitment.
With its integrated engine mounts that replace the heavy factory mounts, the BMR Tubular K-member engine mounts lower the engine for added under hood clearance.
BMR's Tubular K-member removes 20 lbs. in weight over the stock K-member. Combine this with BMR's lower A-arms, and other lightweight front-end parts, weight reduction of up to 75 lbs. is easily achievable.
NOTES: To retain the stock aero pan on 2011-2014 Mustangs, modification is necessary as the stock pieces are not a direct fit to the BMR K-Member.
BMR highly recommends its A-Arm Support Brace when using its Tubular K-members for street and/or handling use.
BMR billet aluminum Motor Mount Upgrade is recommended for applications above 700 lb-ft of torque.