BMR RED Drag Racer Package Level 1 for 2005-2010 Ford Mustang
Financing available with Affirm.
- Fits 2005-2010 Ford S-197 Mustang
- Bolt-on installation - no fabrication needed
- Heavy-duty construction
- Street and track tested
- Improves traction and launch consistency
- Designed for street performance and the drag race applications
- Address nearly all parts of the rear suspension system, and installation is best suited for a seasoned mechanic
- Durable RED powder coat finish
- Made in the USA
Engineered as a complete bolt on solution, the BMR Level 1 Drag Race Package requires no cutting, welding, or modification to the chassis or suspension.
The BMR Drag Racer Level 1 Package for the 2005-2010 S197 Mustang includes:
- BMR Control Arm Relocation Brackets - the ultimate in strength and adjustability, BMR’s control arm relocation brackets allow you to correct the lower control arm angle, correcting the rear suspension geometry and adding anti-squat for increased traction.
Manufactured from heavy-duty 3/16" and 1/4" laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate, they're designed to bolt in place and stand up to extremely high horsepower and torque levels, as well as the hardest drag strip launches without moving on the rear-end housing.
- BMR Lower Control Arms - strong and durable, the non-adjustable tubular control arms are polyurethane coated and TIG-welded using heavy-duty 1.25"x2" boxed steel tubing.
They feature greasable, 95-durometer bushings for a solid more responsive feel over stock.
The heavy-duty construction of the BMR lower control arms eliminates control arm flex, gives you improved repeatable performance and BMR’s polyurethane bushings provide a comfortable ride while remaining firm enough to stand up to high loads of any performance environment.
- BMR Upper Control Arm Mount - a direct replacement for the OE mount it requires no drilling or welding to install.
Designed with dual control arm mounting points, for changing instant center, the BMR upper control arm mount is constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" plate that you can either bolt or weld it into place.
- BMR Adjustable Upper Control Arm - a polyurethane, on-car adjustable tubular control arm that is strong and durable. Manufactured from heavy-duty 1 5/8", 0.120" wall DOM steel tubing, the center adjuster is CNC-machined from chrome-moly steel with rolled threads. This provides you with a strong control arm that greatly improves performance. This combined with BMR's 2" greasable, 95-durometer bushings adds a solid, more responsive feel that is firm yet comfortable. And the adjustable design allows for fine-tuning of the pinion angle for proper driveline alignment.
- BMR Differential Housing Bushing - a dual-durometer five-piece polyurethane replacement bushing, that keeps the inside portion stiff for great straight-line acceleration and the outside portions soft for bind-free articulation. ***NOTE: requires use of existing bushing shell.***
- BMR Adjustable Rear Shocks - designed to bolt-onto the stock mounting locations, the BMR rear shocks are easily adjustable with just a turn of a knob.
Featuring Deflective Disc Valving Technology the BMR rear adjustable shocks provide increased valving response, control, and consistency.
To eliminate piston rod flex, they have a 5/8” centerless ground, hard chrome piston. For strength and durability, the body is constructed of machined, forged aluminum that is lightweight and stronger than billet. A three step sealing process that uses aerospace material and a double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
Each shock is dyno tested and serialized to assure consistency in production and performance.