Read the story about VMP's Roushcharged 2016 F150 5.0l Crew Cab 4wd on SVT Performance.com
- Most highly-engineered supercharger system for the 2015-2016 F-150 on the market
- 600 hp @ 6000 rpm and 557 lb-ft @ 5000rpm with an 80mm pulley
- +215 hp (+56%) and +170 lb-ft (44%) increase over stock (385 hp/387 lb-ft)
- R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors with greatly enhance thermal eficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM)
- All-new, high-capacity, low-restriction air filter and complete induction system
- Large aluminum intercooler, low-temperature radiator with molded air duct, and high-capacity degas bottle
- ROUSH-designed high-flow fuel injectors
- Large 60mm dual-bore throttle body
- Custom designed, heavy-duty first sheave FEAD system
- Phase 1 system is easily upgraded to 650 hp Phase 2 (+50 hp)
- ROUSH calibration file delivered with exclusive ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT)
- Includes 3-year/36,000-mile ROUSH Parts only limited warranty
- Optional 3-year/36,000-mile powertrain warranty sold separately PN: 1315-336P1PTWARR
- Not approved for sale or installation in the state of California or any other states that require an EO number.
- Part#: 421983
ROUSH has developed this industry-leading calibrated supercharger system. Boosting performance to 600 horsepower for the all-new 2015-2016 Ford F-150 5.0L V8, the ROUSH 2.3L Phase 1 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH, raising the bar for performance and reliability. EatonČŘ™s TVS technology rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60-degrees. The fourth lobe and the added twist, provides a long list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal effciency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics. Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engineČŘ™s entire power band.
Not approved for sale or installation in the state of California or any other states that require an EO number.
Time: 10 hours
Required Tools: Garage tools
Download instruction manual
- See more at:
Installation, dyno results, and track testing with Roush Tune